Monday, January 19, 2009

Wanting to Blog

I figured it was about time I started a blog. I had one on myspace.com but since I never go there anymore I figured it was time I branch out.

What do I want to blog about? Well.... everything and nothing I guess. I mean, I see random things everyday that fascinate or trouble me and think it'd be cool to share them with the world. Also I figure it would be a way to communicate some of who I am with the world - cause you know, the world needs more Tiffy... right?! he he

Anyway, some blogs may be boring. Some may be interesting. Some sad, some happy. And some may offend and some may preach. I don't claim to know everything and I don't claim to be completely right about things. But I do claim to have opinions on things and I plan to share them. So I hope I don't personally offend anyone, and if I do I am sorry in advance. But know that I will speak my mind. What good is having a mind if you don't speak it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment