Friday, January 23, 2009

McCain vs Palin

Apparently for these two, there are a lot of "I's" in team.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/01/23/mccain-says-he-and-palin-plan-to-meet-this-month/#more-36997

How could they have held it together to be a team and a cohesive group in the highest office in the country? My guess: they couldn't!

Kudos to McCain though for not directly saying anything nasty about her.... goodness knows I couldn't have used such restraint. And Palin says she wanted to do more interviews? WTF?! Did they not show her the playback reels of the ones she did do? "It's how you get your message across," she says. Honey, your message was recieve loud and clear: "My name is Sarah and I am an idiot." I think she could have spelled it to be more clear but I doubt her literacy capabilities.

Though I do think I would have liked to see her on the History Channel discussing her beliefs that dinosaurs were not real. THAT would be worth watching. Filmed in the Natural History Museum in DC....

No comments:

Post a Comment