Thursday, January 22, 2009

Know Me? Know Me.

Hope this isn't boring. I think I could have done 50 but we'll stick to 25.
1. I have had my license plates stolen twice - both personalize sets and both in Juneau, Alaska. At the time, I was the ONLY person EVER to have their license plates stolen (much less twice)
2. When I was a little kid I used to tell all my classmates and teachers about my 'little brother' at home. I am an only child. I meant the dog.
3. I once used toothpaste on a picture because I needed white.
4. I am terrified of man-made heights (Space Needle for example) but love God-made heights (cliffs, ledges, etc.)
5. I have gone through basic training in Ft. Knox, Kentucky
6. I want to live to be 123 - seriously.
7. In earlier days (crazy days) I once drank so much I don't remember an entire country... that I was in for a week. I have no memory of the trip - just memories composed of stories from friends.
8. I lived in England for a year... and loved it!
9. I have had over 20 head-injuries and/or been knocked unconscious
10. I am divorced and COMPLETELY ok with it and happy it happened as it did. I learned a LOT! I hold NO ill will towards anyone.
11. I really try to be a good person and do the right thing.
12. I have 7 tattoos and will be getting an 8th one in March.
13. My legs don't tan but I get freckles on my knee caps. It's annoying.
14. If I had a time machine I would go back to about middle school and tell myself, "You could get a JOB working with Legos...."
15. I want to be a clown at the Children's Hospital - It is a true dream and goal of mine... volunteer that is (I have no skill but silliness. I doubt they'd pay me.)
16. I am highly allergic to latex and deathly allergic to kiwi. If anyone eating kiwi touches me I get a rash within 5 minutes. If I eat it, it closes up my throat and I can't breathe.
17. I can't read music at all, even though I love to sing. And I play no intrument. I find these to be two of my greatest weaknesses.
18. I want to get a dog more than anything.
19. I hope to travel to Tibet and spend time learning from the monks. I have a deep interest and intrigue in Buddhism.
20. I used to be able to see people's auras. I still can sometimes.
21. If I won the lottery, after I paid off all my debts, I would hire a trainer to train me to climb Mt. Everest... it is my 'crazy dream' but something I would sincerely want to do.
22. I am a vault and can keep secrets very well. I have things about myself and many, many others (some who are no longer friends) that will go with me to the grave. Completely!
23. I have no tolerance for gossip. I only ask questions of people or about people if I genuinely care. I have no desire or motivation to be nosy. See #22 regarding answers to questions.
24. In more morbid way, I have already written down what I want done at my funeral and with my body. It won't make everyone in my family happy (they don't even like to talk about things like that) but it doesn't bother me. It's a fact and I would rather admit it, face it and live without it's fear than wonder.
25. Though I am a very open and honest person, I am also a very private person. The two can and do co-exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment